Wedding Nail Color – Shades That Add Romance


With the right wedding nail color you can add a touch of romance to your wedding day and feel even more beautiful.    The Fairytale Bride Collection by OPI features soft nail polish colors that are both delicate and dreamy.   If the alluring colors below don’t win you over, the adorable names surely will.
wedding nail color
wedding nail color

Visit us at ThingsFestive.com

Copyright © 2007-2011, Things Festive Wedding Blog. All rights reserved.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: FoF (Porcupine Tree) Wedding Nails 100% FC

Song: Wedding Nails
Artist: Porcupine Tree
Fretter:AlbeGim
Difficulty: Expert
Game: Frets on fire
Mod: FoFix 3.03
Settings: Gh2 Strict/Standard
Gear: Xplorer (360)

My favorite band ever, best band in the fucking world right here fellows... Anyway great chart by AlbelGim as usual, took a while cause the strumming sucks on Frets on Fire so I had to pull some kinda method, but anyways I got the FC. Enjoy it

Title: My Wedding Nails:)

Sorry it's been so long! I'm feeling SOOOO guilty! Hope, you forgive me, guys:)

This is a video about my wedding nails - this is the design I actually had on my nails during MY wedding:)
Photos and music: http://may-paris.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mayparis

Enjoy!:)







0 comments:

Post a Comment