Vintage Wedding Accessories


If you're looking for vintage wedding accessories, you've got to visit the site of our Pink Initiative co-supporter Orange & Blossom.   They have a lovely collection of everything from centerpieces and cake stands, to attire and bridal jewelry.

More vintage wedding ideas

vintage wedding accessories

Images courtesy of Orange & Blossom

Visit us at ThingsFestive.com

Copyright © 2007-2011, Things Festive Wedding Blog. All rights reserved.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Vintage wedding dress (60's) & other lovely finds

There is no shortage of lace and chiffon in this video! I came across this lovely wedding dress this week. I place it about the mid 60's or so. It was in pristine condition and I snapped it up as soon as I saw it. If I weren't already married, I would have definitely used it as my wedding dress! I also show a few other pretty 60's dresses which could be used for bridesmaids or the maid of honour. Lastly, I share a few of my vintage lingerie pieces. I did go over my budget this week (kind of spent my budget for 2 weeks all this week!)...but just couldn't pass up the gorgeous wedding dress. Hope you enjoy!

Title: Erin and Brian Vintage wedding ceremony

"Everyone wants to watch" ceremony highlights from Erin + Brian's wedding ceremony. Filmed and edited in Faded Twilight Productions "Vintage" style. Shot and edited by me, Eric Lindstrom







0 comments:

Post a Comment