Circus Themed Wedding Inspiration - Full of Whimsy


I absolutely love it when a wedding theme projects the personalities of the marrying couple.    Take this whimsical yet well-styled circus themed wedding.    You know this is a couple who believes in making everything they do all about fun.   Resources and credits follow.circus themed wedding
Images courtesy of Tangerine Tree Photography via Style Me Pretty
Wedding napkins, Striped favor sticker, and Popcorn cartons can be found here.

Visit us at ThingsFestive.com

Copyright © 2007-2011, Things Festive Wedding Blog. All rights reserved.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Britney Spears - Circus Theme

In 2000 Mylene Farmer (the most famous french singer it has sold 25 million records) has a song "Optimistique-moi" with a clip on the theme of the circus. I propose you to discover an acapella version of "Circus" Britney.

Title: Britney Spears - 'Womanizer (Circus Themed Remix)'

Hey guys! If you're thinking 'This guy copied LittleMrObsessive' it's not true, I'm LittleMrObsessive! My account got suspended, so I'm going to keep uploading my remixes, instrumentals and all of my videos here. If you were a friend of mines, please add me to this account. Thank you so much! :D

NOTE: I made the remix, if you're going to use it, you need to ask me first for my approval. Also I made the picture. Want it? Just ask! :D

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?t1lymtmz2jf

Want more? Coming soon the DJLittleMrObsessive webpage!







0 comments:

Post a Comment