What Wedding Accessory Will Make Your Day Complete?


What is your must-have wedding accessory?   What's the one thing you must have to make your Wedding Day complete?   We asked this question of brides-to-be and here are some of the responses received:

  • My must have accesory is anything monogrammed.   I am so excited to begin my life as Mrs Brum_______ that I want the B on everything!  Rikki O.

  • What must I have? Michael S____ as the groom!  Laura P.

  • My "must have" wedding accessory is BUBBLES!   I've always loved bubbles and plan on incorporating it into my wedding.  Kenya F.

  • I can't get married without a beautiful guestbook.   It's a wonderful keepsake of everyone who helped celebrate my special day.  Liana D.

  • I must have my Mommie's Heart necklace that she wore on her wedding day.   It is so important because I lost my Mother last year to breast cancer so this will be like having her near me.  Sharon M.

  • A beautiful reception with Black & White Damask Print decorations, table runners and favors!   This would make my wedding day absolutely perfect!  Maggin L.

  • The Silver Initial Cake Topper  Joni L.

  • Favors,   Dorothy S.

  • A beautifully elegant veil.  Camille H.

  • Anything! I need it all!  Jennifer H.

  • On my wedding day, one thing I must have to make my wedding day complete is the
    large square vase for a centerpiece.  Ashley B.

  • The wedding accessory I'm most excited about: A garter that makes all the bachelors blush!  Lindsey Y.

  • My must have is the dress I have been saving since our first engagement 3 years ago.    He walked a mile on his lunch break to buy it for me and has never seen it.    I have been saving it, even though we broke up 6 months later, and now, years later, I still have the dress in perfect condition!  Emily H.

  • A veil.   My fiance told me he has always dreamed of lifting the veil from his bride at the alter...but i can't find just the right one..most are just selling one tier these days.  Hope U.

  • I must have a unique wedding topper for my cake, one which I can pass down to my children and their children someday.  Janine P.

  • A photo that guests could sign like a guest book! To be able to look back and see how much everyone cares would be the best.   Lisa R.

  • The one thing that we really want for our wedding is a unique cake topper that I have not been able to find. We want a money sign cake topper because our last name will be Cash :)  Karen W.
Visit us at ThingsFestive.com

Copyright © 2007-2011, Things Festive Wedding Blog. All rights reserved.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Billy Idol - White wedding Lyrics

I love this song, one of the best of Billy Idol.
Here are lyrics:


Hey little sister what have you done?
Hey little sister who's the only one?
Hey little sister who's your superman?
Hey little sister who's the one you want?
Hey little sister shot gun!

It's a nice day to start again.
It's a nice day for a white wedding.
It's a nice day to start again.

Hey little sister who is it you're with?
Hey little sister what's your vice and wish?
Hey little sister shot gun (oh yeah)
Hey little sister who's your superman?
Hey little sister shot gun!

It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again.

(Pick it up)

Take me back home

Hey little sister what have you done?
Hey little sister who's the only one?
I've been away for so long (so long)
I've been away for so long (so long)
I let you go for so long

It's a nice day to start again (come on)
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again. (wow)

There is nothin' fair in this world
There is nothin' safe in this world
And there's nothin' sure in this world
And there's nothin' pure in this world
Look for something left in this world
Start again

Come on
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again.
It's a nice day to start again.
It's a nice day to start again

Title: JK Wedding Dancers on The Today Show

The whole wedding party appeared on TODAY Saturday to do an encore of their now-legendary aisle dance.

Most couples wait until the reception before breaking out into the Funky Chicken on their wedding day, but Kevin Heinz and Jill Peterson figured, why wait to unleash their unbridled joy?

The 28-year-olds floored their wedding guests by having their whole bridal party — including seven bridesmaids, five groomsmen and four ushers — boogie down the aisle in a choreographed dance more at home in a Broadway musical than in a somber church.

Groomsmen split into sides as Heinz did a somersault in front of the wowed crowd — and the gown-clad Peterson quickly followed, shaking her hips to Chris Browns Forever while pumping her bridal bouquet into the air during the June 20 ceremony in St. Paul, Minn.

Of course, some things are too good to keep to yourself. And when Kevin posted the wedding dance routine on YouTube, it quickly became a viral hit — some Four Million (and counting) people have already shared in the couples novel way of showing their matrimonial joy.

Heinz and Peterson (shes keeping her maiden name) appeared live on TODAY Friday to tell their story of how their artistic self-expression on the biggest day of their lives captured Americas imagination and made them Internet stars.

After watching the video, TODAYs Matt Lauer told the couple, If that was a ceremony, I dont know how you survived the honeymoon! He then asked the couple who came up with the idea.

It was mine, Jill told Lauer. I danced growing up and was a dancer through college and loved dance as a way to express yourself and share joy. So it was something I always thought about doing.
It didnt take her fun-loving husband Kevin long to agree to the idea, saying the decision to dance was the first thing we really decided about the wedding that he wanted to do.

They then broke the news to the parents that their wedding processional wasnt going to take on the more reserved joy of a typical wedding. Jill admitted that her mom was maybe a little nervous, and Kevin said his parents were definitely apprehensive, but didnt try to talk the two crazy kids out of their plan. They swore them to secrecy so other wedding guests wouldnt know what they were up to.

Next up was a dance rehearsal for the wedding party. Anyone seeing the YouTube video might think the whole party was composed of dance professionals — the bridesmaids alone, with their waving-hands routine at the altar, are worth the price of admission. But Jill said it was actually more seat-of-the-tux than the final result would indicate.

We [practiced for] an hour and a half, Jill told Lauer. A lot of that, people were sort of making up as they went, people just got really into it and went for it. We just gave them a general layout.

The wedding party rehearsed the dance for just 90 minutes. While guests were clearly overjoyed at getting a floor show even before the champagne flowed at the reception, Kevin and Jill are adamant they werent seeking a quick kiss of fame by posting their dancing high jinks on YouTube. Like many other viral video sensations, it was originally intended for friends and family.

I put it up because her dad had been really harassing me to get it out to some of his other family members, and it exploded, Kevin said.






Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Masters of Wedding Photography

Masters Of Wedding Photography featuring Jerry Ghionis, David Oliver, Rob Heyman, Marcus Bell, Denis Reggie, Yervant, Joe Buissink, Jeff Ascough, David Beckstead, Martin Schembri. Two of the best photography DVDs available. Watch the best in the business do what they do best.

Title: White Wedding: Literal Video Version

Ever wish songs just sang what was happening in the music video? Well now they do, in this fourth installment of literal videos, Billy Idol and White Wedding!

Lyrics/Singing: Dustin McLean








0 comments:

Post a Comment